The FREE math software at Math I Can Do is a powerful interactive tool that lets students type math faster and easier on the computer than on paper. Teachers can use the editor to formulate quizzes and exams and print them out for distribution. Parents can work with their kids and help them problem solve on an easy to use interface.
NOTE: Currently, the math editor web app works with Chrome and Firefox browsers only.
Attention Beta Testers!
We are currently upgrading basic accounts to premium as part of our testing phase. Please check our Upgrade page for more details.
Math Editor Software for Junior High School through Calculus
JUNIOR HIGH MATHHelps beginning algebra students lay out their work clearly and neatly.
- Use keyboard (super-fast!) or point-and-click
- Automatic error detection as you type math
- Easy-to-use 2-D template eliminates unpaired brackets
- Basic operations at top for easy access
SENIOR HIGH MATHHelps senior high students enter and edit complicated math expressions faster and easier on the computer than on paper.
- Functions, series, and logarithms
- Combinations and permutations
CALCULUSHelps calculus students complete long assignments faster and easier than hand-writing math expressions.
- Limits, derivatives, integrals, partial derivatives